My opinion of Envirocair.
A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house.They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the "bait and switch" treatment.
When I inspected the "work", I found dark spots and dirt on the carpet(spots were not there previously and came-out with a wet paper towel). I called their office twice and was told that the "tech" would return my call. I never heard from the "tech" and was then told that I would hear from a manager; never happened. The "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" on their website and receipt is as worthless as they are!
We used our own carpet cleaner and pulled balls of dust and dirt from the carpet(see attached picture).In my opinion, they only vacuumed (and did a poor job at that)and do not honor their work or warranty!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sidewalk Damage
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "Beware the Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling A/C Air Duct Cleaning Scam! So at this point in my life having come across countless scams either personally or through friends and..."
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."