My opinion of Envirocair.
A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house.They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the "bait and switch" treatment.
When I inspected the "work", I found dark spots and dirt on the carpet(spots were not there previously and came-out with a wet paper towel). I called their office twice and was told that the "tech" would return my call. I never heard from the "tech" and was then told that I would hear from a manager; never happened. The "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" on their website and receipt is as worthless as they are!
We used our own carpet cleaner and pulled balls of dust and dirt from the carpet(see attached picture).In my opinion, they only vacuumed (and did a poor job at that)and do not honor their work or warranty!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sidewalk Damage
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "Bad experience. Owner was rude. Office manager was condescending. Company did not return today at 8am as promised last Thurs. Did not call to cancel..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."