My opinion of Envirocair.

A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house.They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the "bait and switch" treatment.

When I inspected the "work", I found dark spots and dirt on the carpet(spots were not there previously and came-out with a wet paper towel). I called their office twice and was told that the "tech" would return my call. I never heard from the "tech" and was then told that I would hear from a manager; never happened. The "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" on their website and receipt is as worthless as they are!

We used our own carpet cleaner and pulled balls of dust and dirt from the carpet(see attached picture).In my opinion, they only vacuumed (and did a poor job at that)and do not honor their work or warranty!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Envirocair Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Envirocair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Zerorez and the bleached carpet Zerorez "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more