My opinion of Envirocair.
A former tenant hired this company to clean an empty house.They had a coupon for carpet cleaning, but when the "tech" arrived, they were given the "bait and switch" treatment.
When I inspected the "work", I found dark spots and dirt on the carpet(spots were not there previously and came-out with a wet paper towel). I called their office twice and was told that the "tech" would return my call. I never heard from the "tech" and was then told that I would hear from a manager; never happened. The "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" on their website and receipt is as worthless as they are!
We used our own carpet cleaner and pulled balls of dust and dirt from the carpet(see attached picture).In my opinion, they only vacuumed (and did a poor job at that)and do not honor their work or warranty!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sidewalk Damage
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..."
- "I had Duct Doctors in The Colony, Texas come to my house in January, 2010. They promised a substantial savings in my electric bill by adding insulation and also..."
- "Beware the Razok Manitoba Heating and Cooling A/C Air Duct Cleaning Scam! So at this point in my life having come across countless scams either personally or through friends and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."